Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm Back.

Guess who decided to give the "Get Healthy" thing another go? That would be me.

But this time, I am serious.

I'm taking the wisdoms of my former trainer Mike (aka FTM), advice from friends with storng athletic backgrounds, and even listening to *gasp* what my parents have been telling me my entire life.

Matt Ware, deserves credit for setting me up with some dietary guidelines.

As of yesterday, here is my criteria:

- No more juice (I'going to really miss my one glass of OJ a week)
- No more booze  (This doesn't really matter as I often am the DD)
- Load up on fruits at breakfast (LOVE this rule!)
- No startchy carbs after 3 PM (do NOT love this rule, but I've got to stick to it!)
- No eating after 7 PM (good because I can eliminate my night time snack)
- Dinner should be protein and complex carbs (i.e veggies)

I'm going to try to sit, and develop a meal plan for myself, so I only have the foods I SHOULD eat available to me.

My workout regime starts tomorrow. I'm going running in the morning and then lifting weights with my sister.

Tomorrow is my cheat day for the week, but I am going to try to stick as much to the rules as possible.

I'll try blogging daily, but life is hectic, and I'm not making any promises I can't keep.

xoxo- Keeks!

No comments: