Thursday, January 07, 2010

ummm

bad bad girl. that's all I have to say. I did the worst thing ever.....took a long break over the holidays, and in return was gifted x pounds in holiday weight. Not fun. It's hard getting back into the swing of things especially now that they cancelled my favorite class at the gym. I have started a sparkpeople accoutn, and have gone back to writing down everything I eat. Even the splurge last night....I am beyond stressed out. I have a little over a month to focus and lose close to 10 pounds. Think I can do it? I hope so. I'll link you guys to my spark page once I have a chance...I'll keep the blogging to here, cause I know you guys looooove my silly posts. Anyway, leave some words of encouragement...I am two days off Monster again. Next thing to quit is soda...can I do it?!?

No comments: